lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

Le matin

The morning is beautiful!
It means a happy day
where everyone is calm
and positive until the end.

That sunlight
Brightens my life
everyday
with each lifted.

I want to hear new things
with each new shine,
I want to see something innovative
that makes me dazzle.

I want to feel freshness
with each new look,
I want to feel alive
with each sunlight.

That in my room between
a breath of hope,
of peace and tranquility,
of love and confidence.

That every day's work
I can do it smiling,
that every new fact
highlight with feeling.

Every morning
I always hope for something new,
make me smile
and that it is not raining.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...