martes, 3 de abril de 2018

E lucevan le stelle.

The truth is that this poem is the meaning, for me, of that beautiful aria of Puccini about love ...


And the stars looked,
even if it's a title robbery,
it takes me to dream
with the man who sees me.

And they look now
because I saw him
and our hearts
they connected I felt it.

My soul, your being,
my body, your heart,
it's a misunderstanding
and pure reason.

One view
Filled us with love,
Filled us with hope
to our hearts.

Goodbye poem,
welcome love
because it is the beginning
of a beautiful relationship.


1 comentario:

  1. Hola, nueva seguidora; felicitaciones por blogs y publicaciones; este es el último publicado por mí: https://ioamoilibrieleserietv.blogspot.it/2018/04/recensione-serie-leredita-della-spada.html

    Si quieres te espero como lectora permanente

    Gracias

    ResponderEliminar

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...