jueves, 24 de mayo de 2018

La fleur que tu m'avais jetée.

The flower that you threw at me
it gives me a special meaning,
It comforts me and you tell me:
"You are my essential part".

That is the meaning
of this beautiful letter
that he dedicates to her
and all that surrounds it.

It ignites my passion,
the soul exalts me
but at the same time it calms me
and call my heart.

So in love is the man
who tells her "the flower"
and his passionate being
that confuses my reason.

So quiet the woman
confused in her being
but with a clear mind
think of wanting.

So this poem ends,
as short as the song
but like the others
it reaches my heart.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...